Crafty, creative gifts are my favourite. Adding the personal touch to a gift brings a smile to every recipients face.
That in mind I set about making these candy cane hot chocolate bauble's , be careful you can't drop these like I did!!!
- Empty Baubles from a craft shop
- Hot Chocolate Powder
- Mini Marshmallows
- Candy Canes
- Fill half the bauble with hot chocolate powder, press down to compact.
- Crush up a candy cane and add a layer on top of the chocolate powder.
- Top with mini Marshmallows.
- Seal bauble with a bit of tape. Try not to shake as layers may become combined.
- Add same ribbons for both hanging and decoration. And maybe a mini candy cane...
This was an easy one
- Assorted Sweets
- Brown Paper
- Red Thread
- Sewing Machine
Cut your paper into stocking shapes.
Fill with sweets
Sew all edges closed
- Cellophane Bags
- Coloured Cards for labelling
"I've hear you've been naughty,
so here's the scoop,
all your getting is
Retro Sweet Box
I've seen these everywhere but you can easily make your own after a trip to your local sweet shop.
- Cake Box
Everyone would love to receive these gifts, they are functional, tasty, decorative and Christmassy!!!!
Hope you feel inspired to give a homemade gift this year!
Send me your creations and leave some comments!