So as part of my goals for 2016 I plan on making something new and crafty each month so straight into it this January with some knitting!
I didn't really use a pattern, this is how I made it:
- So I cast on 30 stitches.
- Knit 2 Purl 2 Ribbing for 6 rows.
- Stocking Stitch for the rest. (alternate knit and purl rows)
- Then for the 2 ears I stocking stitched 13 stitches reducing on every knit row.
- I cast off the 4 stitches in the middle.
- Then sewed up and added 2 pom poms.
Hope you like it!!!
With all the rain we are getting I think I'll get a good bit of wear!
Has anyone been knitting lately? Send me links so I can check out your knits??