Over the weekend I was baking again, as per usual...
A Quick bake this week, Chocolate Rice Krispie Caramel Squares, simple and tasty!
- 200g Dark or milk Chocolate (I used Dark, good for the heart and all!!!)
- 40g white chocolate to decorate
- 3 cups rice krispies
- 1 Can of Condensed milk
- 100g Butter
- 100g Brown sugar
- Melt 100g of chocolate in a bowl over a pot of boiling water
- Add rice krispies and mix well
- Line a tin with baking/greaseproof paper and fill with rice krispie base
- in a pot melt butter and sugar, add condensed milk and bring to a rolling boil, careful not to burn your pot, keep sirring until golden and caramel like.
- Don't burn yourself on the sticky goo!!!
- Layer on top of rice krispies.
- Melt remaining chocolate and over caramel.
- Melt white chocolate and drip over melted dark/milk chocolate
- use a cocktail stick to make a sqirly pattern and let cool until chocolate is hard.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!!!
Hope you try this one, nice and quick and really yummy!!!!